RENT TRACKING FOR
Data Provided by:
APRIL 2022 KEY TAKEAWAYS
1. The on-time payment rate in independently operated rental units declined by 232 bps between March and April, falling to 79.4%.
2. Gateway markets have maintained higher on-time payment rates than units located elsewhere for four-consecutive months through April 2022.
3. Sun Belt rentals continue to post lower on-time payment rates than the rest of the
4. 2-4 Family rentals maintain the highest on-time payment rate of all sub-property types in April, coming in at 81.4%.
5. Small Multifamily rentals (5-49 units) had the lowest on-time payment rate for all of the sub-property types in April, coming in at 79.2%.